Fires in Chemical Manufacturing and Storage Facilities can lead to substantial property damage, business interruption and even environmental concerns..Large quantities of flamable or toxic chemicals present difficult challenges when it comes to fire protection solutions, as the compatibility of the extinguishing agents with the chemicals present needs to be considered.
With systems and solutions available from some of the World's leading manufacturers, Haven Fire & Safety can protect a wide range of areas within these facilities such as Chemical Storage Areas, Laboratory Fume Hoods, Switchgear and Control Rooms and even onsite vehicles.
- Fully integrated Fire, Gas and Safety Systems
- Bulk Low and High pressure CO2 Fire Suppression Systems
- Gas Discharge testing
- Enclosure Integrity Testing
- Water and Foam Deluge Systems
- Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems for Control Rooms and Switchgear
- Inert Gas Fire Suppression Systems for Laboratories
- In-Panel Fire Protection for Control Rooms and Substations